[OpenSIPS-Users] How to avoid increasingly memory comsuption with AVPs?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 19 14:15:14 CEST 2016

Did you know that when doing a "lookup()" from script (registrar
module), the "attr" AVP is also populated? Maybe you can use this
information and rewrite that "avp_db_query" portion of your script in
order to achieve the fast cache-querying logic (db_mode = 0) you are
talking about.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com