[OpenSIPS-Users] How to avoid increasingly memory comsuption with AVPs?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Apr 18 16:34:51 CEST 2016

Ok.

Thank you.

I will try it.

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

________________________________
De: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Enviado: segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2016 10:50
Para: users at lists.opensips.org
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to avoid increasingly memory comsuption with AVPs?

Yes you can, "db_mode" of the usrloc module has nothing to do with "avp_db_query" from the avpops module! :)

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

[http://www.opensips-solutions.com/imgs/slideshow/slide3.jpg]<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>

Home - OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.