[OpenSIPS-Users] Rely forbidden

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:15:03 CEST 2016

Hi,
So all you've gotta do with sngrep is select an INVITE and press Enter...it
will open up the whole signalling flow, you can use arrow keys up and down
to inspect individual packet as well. I was expecting that it'll be easier
for you to just start using it right away.

*Idx:*    [ ] 1
*SIP From: *anonymous at anonymous.inval
*SIP To: *0972550428 at 10.7.1.68
*Msgs: 3*
*Source: *91.121.129.159:5060
*Destination: *10.0.0.5:5060
*Method:* INVITE
*Call State:* REJECTED

So, based on above data your OpenSIPS is unaware of the requested domain "
*10.7.1.68*" check again with your provider or their settings.
And if this still shows up I'd suggest (*just for a change*) to use the
domain module, put DB URL in that module, and add this 10.7.1.68 as domain
in the table specified.
You could also use alias=10.7.1.68 in opensips.cfg to get the same effect
as well. Not recommended but doing these will tell your opensips that this
$rd now belongs to itself and hence you wont get this 403 Rely Forbidden
message.

Regards,
Sammy