[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use fix_nated_sdp with domain as parâmeter?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Apr 12 21:02:38 CEST 2016

Ok. Thank you!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

De: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
Enviado: terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2016 15:09
Para: users at lists.opensips.org
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use fix_nated_sdp with domain as parâmeter?

‎RFC 4566 (SDP) allows FQDNs for unicast address values:

<unicast-address> is the address of the machine from which the‎
      session was created.  For an address type of IP4, this is either
      the fully qualified domain name of the machine or the dotted-
      decimal representation of the IP version 4 address of the machine.
      For an address type of IP6, this is either the fully qualified
      domain name of the machine or the compressed textual
      representation of the IP version 6 address of the machine.  For
      both IP4 and IP6, the fully qualified domain name is the form that
      SHOULD be given unless this is unavailable, in which case the
      globally unique address MAY be substituted.  A local IP address
      MUST NOT be used in any context where the SDP description might
      leave the scope in which the address is meaningful (for example, a
      local address MUST NOT be included in an application-level
      referral that might leave the scope).

‎
--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
1447 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 700

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)

Sent from my BlackBerry.