[OpenSIPS-Users] Un recognized sip header from asterisk to OpenSIPS

sevpal sevpal at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 19:08:27 CEST 2016

Hi, do a normal sip trace using the sip trace module in opensips and post the output here. From what that can be understood from this log though, is that there are headers “x-asterisk-hangupcause:” “x-asterisk-hangupcausecode:”  that are being rejected due to validity or case sensitivity, possibly the response from the user agent.

Where are these headers being added?