[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Multi instance issue on SIP TLS

feroze waris feroze.chaudhry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:27:17 CEST 2016

Ben

are you saying log lines printed above listen parameter or above error.
if you are talking about listen parameter then no and if you are talking
about error then yes. This error occurs when proxy tries to relay invite
request to B party

regards
Feroze

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Benjamin Cropley <benjamin.cropley at gmail.com