[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Multi instance issue on SIP TLS

feroze waris feroze.chaudhry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:30:03 CEST 2016

Hi ben

As you said i have enabled the listen=tls:1.2.3.4:5061 on receiving proxy
as well.  Now i am getting the following error in this case

Apr  8 14:08:12 localhost OPENSIPS[623]: ERROR:tm:msg_send: send() for
proto 3 failed
Apr  8 14:08:12 localhost OPENSIPS[623]: ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: sending
request failed
Apr  8 14:08:12 localhost OPENSIPS[623]: ERROR:tm:w_t_relay:
t_forward_nonack failed

regards
Feroze

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Benjamin Cropley <benjamin.cropley at gmail.com