[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Multi instance issue on SIP TLS

feroze waris feroze.chaudhry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:29:42 CEST 2016

Hi ben

I have checked the traces and you were right that there was transport = tls
in RURI when request forwards from load balancer  to 2 opensips instances .
I have replaced the RURI using rewrite() function and removed the transport
parameter but the issue remains and i am getting the same error

regards
Feroze

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Benjamin Cropley <benjamin.cropley at gmail.com