[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem using a shared usrloc table with NAT Ping (OPTIONS) on both opensips instances

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Apr 7 13:00:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

I experienced something weird: I got two servers sharing the same
location table. (usrloc module)

My problem is: both servers got nathelper ping (OPTIONS) enabled. The
Opensips instance A has it's own clients and instance B also...

Now as the location database/table is being shared by both servers the
NAT Pings from Instance B are also sent for clients which are registered
on instance A.

I did not find any solution to tell Opensips A/B to only ping "their"
registered clients. The force_socket option of nathelper will not solve
my issue as both servers got their own socket/IP.

Is there any workaround for my situation? (Nat ping does not take the
socket/IP of the registered client into account?)

Best Regards

--
Max Mühlbronner
42com Telecommunication GmbH
E-Mail: mm at 42com.com
Web: www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:
Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH.
Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den
Adressaten bestimmt.
Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten
haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per
E-Mail.
which it is addressed.
If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately.