[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiples registrations

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Tue Apr 5 16:36:24 CEST 2016

hello,

Sorry i'm gonna ask a question that is not about Opensips, but Freeswitch, i
dont know if i have right to ask it. My question is this:

I'trying te register two freeswitch servers at ovh. The first is registered,
but when i try to register the second server, i have the following error:
Invalid profile [external]

It is possible to do multiples registrations on the same account at ovh with
freeswitch?
If yes, how can i do this?

Let's me know.