[OpenSIPS-Users] Openisp and freeswitch

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Mon Apr 4 10:25:11 CEST 2016

Hello,
I've configured Opensips to register at OVH via a sip trunk. The
registration is done.
I would like to use freeswitch behind opensips server.
-How can i tell Opensips that it must route calls to freeswitch?
-How can i tell freeswitch that it handles calls that come from Opensips?

The situation is that there are no sip phones that will be connected to
opensips. So to test my senario, i'll only use calls that come  through OVH.
I dont see exactyl how i can do to achieeve this?
Can someone explain me ho to procced?

Thank you