[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions in opensips

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Sep 29 19:16:55 CEST 2015

Hi.
I'm new to OpenSIPS too and I have received good help from experts that access this forum.
But, one point that you have to do is access a database to get the information about the PBX, haven't you? For this, you can use the module AVPOP:

modparam("avpops","db_url","sqlite:///usr/local/opensips_proxy/sqlite") # CUSTOMIZE ME

That is, you can use a module that allows you to access the database. In this example, I use SQLite.

Are you familiar with the database handling actions via such module?

To get data from database, you can do something like this:

avp_db_query(put sql query here, "$avp(myAvp)");  # the avp will contain the query result.

About the others details, like forwarding calls, someone expert might reply to you.

You SQL will be similar to: select PBX from table where Exten = 'extension' and CustomerContext = 'the customer context';

{exten} & {CustomerContext}, the query returns a value   of which PBX

Tell me if this information is useful for you, please.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software