[OpenSIPS-Users] kiiling dialogs in a specific profile

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 23 10:18:45 CEST 2015

Hi Jayesh,

No, that feature is still on TODO list (many other items on top of it :)
). Nevertheless, building the small external script should be an easy
one, especially now that you can use mi_json which is easy to interact
with and the response is json structured, so easy to look into.
In Python, it will be a 10-15 lines of code.