[OpenSIPS-Users] websocket to post failure issues

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Sep 18 01:36:18 CEST 2015

Group,

I am using opensips 2.2-dev git revision: 0faac6a and I am seeing issues
when sending a request to second  route for failover purpose(AS server)
When the source is a WS client. I am using sipjs version 0.7.1

within this 2nd route i'm specifying (sip:ip:port) but opensips is sending
this request as a websocket.

which concludes in this error:

CRITICAL:proto_ws:ws_server_handshake

Only when the request  goes from the failure route to the failover route.
In the event that I route the request directly to the 2nd route upon
failure to find the AOR entry for the user from the main route.  Opensips
does send the request go to AS server as a sip request. Another note to add
is that opensips does not revert the ruri . In the case of sipjs it
utilizes a random string for contact entries upon registration. Opensips
uses this as the ruri when making the request it does not revert them upon
failure route consequently the request reaches  failover route with this
ruri as well. Can I use  revert_uri();

in this case? within the failover route?

What can be done over the fact that the request is being sent to the AS
server as a ws?

What do you guys think about this strange error in the logs??

" >>> not a new connection here 1

It seems you have hit a programming bug.

Please help us make OpenSIPS better by reporting it at
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues"

Thanks,

Tito