[OpenSIPS-Users] Table dialog remains empty even after calls. Some error in my config file? Others tables are good.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Sep 17 14:26:21 CEST 2015

Hi.

Some days ago I got a help in this discussion list.

According to that help, the table that has information about dialled calls is acc.

So, I will read today about ACC and Dialog. I suspect that CDR information uses tables acc and dialog, due to the present fields (columns) in such tables.

Hopefully, I will see how to use such tables, making OpenSIPS record data there. Let's see...

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software