[OpenSIPS-Users] How to encode HTTP URL params values?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Sep 16 10:47:16 CEST 2015

Hi Andrey,

You can place the unescaped string into a variable (e.g. "$var"), then
use the {s.escape.user} transformation.
e.g.:
     $var(query) = "username=john smith&password=hard,to#guess";
     xlog("after: \"$(var(query){s.escape.user})\"\n");

     rest_get("http://localhost/?$(var(query){s.escape.user})", ...);

(output)
after: "username=john%20smith&password=hard,to%23guess"

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com