[OpenSIPS-Users] ha1 password authentication

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:00:09 CEST 2015

Hi razvan,

By default, the opensips script from menuconfig already has 'calculate_ha1'
set to 'yes' (and 'password_column' set to 'password').  Do you mean set
'calculate_ha1' to '0'?  Then should the 'password_column' remain
'password', or should it point to the 'ha1' column?  If the column remains
'password', should this column contain the encoded ha1 password?

Please clarify.