[OpenSIPS-Users] (no subject)

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Sep 11 09:49:32 CEST 2015

 Now I am trying to compile  opensips-1.11 with db_cachedb module and
cachedb_redis module .
As of now redis is working separately without this db_cachedb . When I am
trying to combine both its throwing some
error .

Error while running opensips :

     NOTICE:db_cachedb:mod_init: initializing module db_cachedb ...
 NOTICE:cachedb_redis:mod_init: initializing module cachedb_redis ...
 WARNING:acc:mod_init: Integer flags are now deprecated! Use unique quoted
strings!
 ERROR:db_cachedb:db_cachedb_query: The selected NoSQL driver cannot
convert select queries
 ERROR:core:db_table_version: error in db_query
 ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: querying version for table acc
 ERROR:acc:acc_db_init: error during table version check
 ERROR:acc:mod_init: failed...did you load a database module?
 ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module acc
 ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules
 NOTICE:cachedb_redis:destroy: destroy module cachedb_redis ...
 NOTICE:db_cachedb:destroy: destroy module db_cachedb ...

Bellow is the discussion link on this topic . But here its not mentioned
that
how to fix this issue .
   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.opensips.user/27693

 Can anybody please suggest me what can I do to fix this error .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*