[OpenSIPS-Users] Measuring opensips performance

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:32:00 CEST 2015

We want to gather some performance metrics of opensips presence server but
not able to start.

Actually, I have never done performance testing. We want to get some metrics
like CPU and RAM usage for opensips presence server we are using.

I know there are some profiling tools present and I have used one too.
Valgrind. But, I do not understand ho to use them with this. Also, I see
that profilers do provide information about the time consumed by certain
code blocks but we just need overall resource usage.

I know this is a general question but I have tried to find answers but to no
help. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks