[OpenSIPS-Users] Bare Bones

Alexander Shukaev opensips at Alexander.Shukaev.name
Thu Oct 29 04:38:12 CET 2015

Hello,

Complete VoIP, SIP, and OpenSIPS newbie here.  So far, I've been able to
build OpenSIPS, establish PostgreSQL server, run both, and add 2
subscribers into DB.  Unfortunately, testing from Ekiga, gives me the
"Could not register (Too many hops)" error when I try to register one of
those subscribers in it.  Could anybody lend a hand here and guide me
through this process.  The goal is to at least be able to send a message
between those 2 subscribers and at most to establish a phone call
between them.  I know that this can be a misconfiguration issue from my
side and that the information I provide here is brief, but I am ready to
expand any point if that's needed for progress; just let me know which
logs, configurations, etc. I should post.  Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Kind regards,
Alexander