[OpenSIPS-Users] Access Route header after loose_route

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:44:49 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I'm trying the Route header manipulation

if (loose_route()) {
    xlog( $hdr(Route)
    t_relay();
}

What's in the log I can see the original Route, but I want to get the one
we stripped ourself, what's the right way to get that?

The route header is stripped right in the following INVITE I send out as I
can see in the sip trace.

I also tried b2bua mode , and the following config will copy the original
Route header but not the one after I loose_route()

modparam("b2b_logic", "custom_headers", "Route")

Thanks,
Seven.