[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change the destination uri and forward the call to that uri .

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:29:52 CEST 2015

SET
$du = "sip:162.243.1.1:5506"
OR
$rd = "162.243.1.1";$rp = "5506";
RegardsHamid R. Hashmi
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:37:46 +0530
From: spanda at 3clogic.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to change the destination uri and forward the	call to that uri .

Hi All ,
     I am using opensips-1.11 . I have two instances in which opensips is running . I wanted to route the call from one server to another in lookup location block .
      After lookup if the destination is not found I wanted to route the call to second ser .
     I have written something like below .
    if ( !lookup("location")){                                    setdsturi("sip:162.243.1.1:5506");                                    xlog( "L_WARN", "rewrite uri to new" );                                    exit;                              }
But its now working . What should I do for this . Am i missing something or it has any dependency with any module ? Any kind help is appreciated .
Thanks & RegardsSasmita PandaNetwork Testing and Software Engineer3CLogic , ph:07827611765