[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help setting up load balancer for presence

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:37:19 CEST 2015

I need some help in understanding how to setup load balancer in front of the
presence server.

For web services I understand that the servers are behind the LB and LB ip
is exposed, rest is taken care by the LB but I am confused about how to
setup the LB in SIP servers.

My scenario is having 2 PS behind LB, now each of these three have their IP
and as I see in the PS scripts it checks for IP address. What I am confused
about is which IP to give to the clients. Basically, I do not understand how
exactly LB works here.

Request some guidance.

Thanks