[OpenSIPS-Users] How to convert acc table in a kind of circular buffer?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Oct 1 14:44:08 CEST 2015

Dear OpenSIPS-users,

A requirement of my current project says that the list of registered calls, from table acc, must have no more than X records. So, I need an way of controlling how many records can be kept in acc table.

Is there some script code that allows me to limit the maximum number of records in acc table and missed_calls too? By the way, when a call is created, but the table acc has the maximum allowed number of records, it should delete the old data record and keep the new one.

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center