[OpenSIPS-Users] Error 403 Rely forbidden

Lin Zhu zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu
Mon Nov 30 23:17:12 CET 2015

Hi All,

I'm implementing opensips as my presence server for my open-ims. After I
set-up everything for opensips and open-ims, everything looks just fine.
When I'm trying to register my ims-user, my ims servers give the 200 ok for
register, but my opensips server gives me an error, which is 403 rely
forbidden. I attached the sip trace from my opensips server.

And here is my opensip.cfg parameters for 403 rely forbidden:

 if ( !(is_method("REGISTER")  ) ) {

                if (from_uri==myself)

                {

                        # authenticate if from local subscriber
                        # authenticate all initial non-REGISTER request
that pretend to be
                        # generated by local subscriber (domain from FROM
URI is local)
                        if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                                proxy_challenge("", "0");
                                exit;
                        }
                        if (!db_check_from()) {
                                sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                                exit;
                        }

                        consume_credentials();
                        # caller authenticated

                } *else {*
*                        # if caller is not local, then called number must
be local*

*                        if (!uri==myself) {*
*                                send_reply("403","Rely forbidden");*
*                                exit;*
*                        }*

        }

So I think I need to make my domain to the local domain. I added my domain
from the openSIP control panel, but I don't know how to set it as local
domain.

Could someone give me some advices for this? You can reach me at
zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu.

Thank you
Lin
ᐧ