[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR search slow in CDRTool

Tomas Andersen tomas.andersen at ipco.no
Fri Nov 27 09:10:17 CET 2015

Hi

I have set up CDRTool to read CDRs from my radius database for OpenSIP calls. I am successfully rating calls, but everytime I search for CDR records using the
CDRTool GUI it takes 1-3 minutes before the search result window is shown.

If there are no matching records the result window is shown immediately. Does anyone else have any experience with this? I suspect that there might be a database lock,
Database connection pool problems or just some configuration error somewhere.

In my browser I get the following in my developer console / network (note the huge duration for the HTTP POST):

200 POST callsearch.pthml <destip> html 105.41 kb 150212 ms
200 GET date picker.css <destip> css 9.96 kb 14 ms

Followed by several lines of
304 GETs

When checking with Wireshark I notice that after the HTTP POST to callsearch, I get several TCP Keep-Alive messages as the server is slow..
After 2m 38 seconds everything is suddenly released and some HTTP GETs make the page to update.

I see nothing in syslog (from cdrtool) but some mysql connection statements.. No lock/unlock or similar statements..

I appreciate if anyone could enlighten me on this subject.

Best Regards,
Tomas Andersen