[OpenSIPS-Users] Knowing when a call was diverted

Michele Pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Thu Nov 26 08:19:05 CET 2015

Hi all,

i have a problem setting up a boss/secretary function with my OpenSIPS
router.

Scenario:

5000 was the boss phone
5002 was the secretary phone

Only 5002 can call directly 5000 (the boss phone) and all call directed
to 5000 were diverted to 5002, that answer and decide if the call should
be transferred to the boss phone (5000) or not.

Just imagine i'm 3000. And i call the 5000 (boss phone)

3000 ---> 5000 ---[DIVERT]---> 5002

The secretary answer [5002] and call the boss ----> [5000] to ask
permission to forward the call. If the boss say YES, secretary TRASNFER
the call originated to 3000 (answered 5002) to 5000. And on OpenSIPS i
see the call originated from 3000 and directed to 5000, so DENIED.

I try with brach flag, with AVP...no way, i cannot determine if a call
was firstly answered (and allowed) by 5002. Just for information, i'm
using SNOM 710/760 phones.

Any hint/suggestions ?

Thanks, Michele

--