[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.2 CRASH

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Nov 17 12:44:53 CET 2015

Hi.

In my case this problem does not happen and I´m using the version 2.2 too.

In the OpenSIPS script file I have:

#### DIALOG module
loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "db_url",
    "sqlite:///usr/local/opensips_proxy/sqlite") # CUSTOMIZE ME

modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 540)

# About the db_mode parameter:
#     0 - NO_DB - the memory content is not flushed into DB;
#   1 - REALTIME - any dialog information changes will be reflected into the database immediately.
#    2 - DELAYED - the dialog information changes will be flushed into the DB periodically, based on a timer routine.
#    3 - SHUTDOWN - the dialog information will be flushed into DB only at shutdown - no runtime updates.

    # create dialog with timeout
        if ( !create_dialog("B")) {
            send_reply("500","Erro no terminal principal");
            exit;
     }

    avp_db_query("select Value from GeneralConfigurations where Attribute = 'CALLMAXDURATION'", "$avp(CallMaxDuration)");

    $DLG_timeout = $avp(CallMaxDuration);

Hopefully, this example will serve....

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO