[OpenSIPS-Users] remove function not working for specific contact

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:37:19 CET 2015

Hello All,
Just bumping in to check if there's a better way to remove an existing
contact from the location. My idea was to remove from the location a record
with particular callid or particular contact on specific scenarios. So I do
the following:
On a successful registration I store the some id that my device has along
with callid and contact.
On a subsequent registration, I compare the id and callid, if they are
different from the current registration, I need to remove the existing
contact with this callid
If the id and callid is same, I do nothing.

Thanks,

- Jayesh