[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting SIP Messages with opensips, cdrtool and radius

Tomas Andersen tomas.andersen at ipco.no
Fri Nov 6 09:02:56 CET 2015

Hi.

I have successfully configured a system where I am able to rate SIP calls using open sips, cdrtool and radius.
All my audio calls are recorded properly in the radius radacct table for CDRTool to use. I have also set up sip trace.

So now I am able to log all my audio calls and rate them, but what about the SIP Messages (SMSes)?
I am able to send SMSes through my opensips server between to SIP clients.

My open sips configuration script calls
setflag(1) // Accounting
setflag(2) // SIP trace
$avp(can_uri) = $ru

For both INVITE and MESSAGE, but only INVITE causes a record to appear in my redacct table.

Have anyone succeeded in logging SIP Messages to the radius table?

Best Regards,
Tomas Andersen