[OpenSIPS-Users] appending a ws branch

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Nov 4 19:35:59 CET 2015

group,

I am attempting to append a branch that will route to another opensips
server that listens for websockets. Is this possible in opensips 2.1.1?
Here is how I am attempting to append the branch.

  avp_subst("$avp(myloc[$var(i)])", "/(.+)/\sip:\0:8080;transport=WS/");

avp_pushto("$du","$avp(myloc[$var(i)])");

which results in the branch looking like this on debug

<sip:myuser.blah at mydomain.org,othersip:server.ip:8080;transport=WS,,1380,4>

I chose to create the branch this way because the rest of them look like

<sip:ih1l72tk at 192.0.2.183
;transport=ws,sip:realip:64899;transport=WS,,1380,3>

My intention is to keep the topmost via branch as a WS so that the remote
opensips server can process it accordingly as if it had received a ws call
from client's registered to it.

As of now opensips isn't routing this branch at all and I can't find a
thing in the debug to explain. Please advise.

Thanks,

Tito