[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] May's Public Meeting

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Fri May 22 19:19:46 CEST 2015

Hi Razvan, my only suggestion is to move those meetings either early in the
morning or later in the afternoon, so that those of us who are behind UTC
by many hours have a chance to take part. 13 UTC is like 5am here.  Maybe
not this one if it's too much trouble to reschedule, but something to
consider for the future ones. Thanks!

-Max