[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS resolving DNS SRV records

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Fri May 22 21:34:02 CEST 2015

OpenSIPS follows RFC3263, see sip_resolvehost() in resolve.c for more
details.  If you send a a request that is not a sips uri, to a plain
domain with no transport parameter or port, opensips will do a udp SRV
lookup on the domain.

Can you provide the actual domain please? If you cant - do a srv lookup
on it to verify it actually has an SRV.

dig _sip._udp.blabla.webex.com SRV