[OpenSIPS-Users] Building OpenSips OSP support

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Tue May 19 03:55:20 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan,

We have verified that the OSP module in OpenSIPS 2.1 works with OSP Toolkit 4.1.2 and later versions.  I believe Victor used OSP Toolkit 4.0.3 or earlier version.

BTW, OpenSIPS OSP feature works for OSPrey server from TransNexus. The OSP Toolkit version must be selected for the used OSPrey server version.

Regards,

Di-Shi Sun.