[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog start event over EVI

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 18 11:57:05 CEST 2015

Hi Dan,

I will do the backport to 1.2.0 - thank you for testing.

Now, on your comments: IMHO it is not wise to add more info to the event
- the actual event should notify only on the change of state and that's
it; You need extra A and B fields, somebody else C and D, etc... So
there is no way to get a consents in term of what and how much
additional info should be added.
The Options I see:
1) extend support for events, so you can specify extra vars to be pushed
into the event - this is a long shot.
2) derive the event - capture the event and build on top of it another
custom one, with the additional things you want
3) get the original event, and using the dialog ID, make a dlg_list to
get all the info from the dialog.