[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog start event over EVI

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Tue May 12 15:13:18 CEST 2015

The usage of $dlg_val is described in the module documentation [1]. You set and read them just like any other pseudo-variable:

$dlg_val(foo) = “bar”;

The only thing I don’t know is whether these variables can be accessed from the E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED event route, as it is not clear whether the dialog is loaded at that point. I think it may not be, since if it was you could access the DID using the $DLG_did, which is not how Bogdan suggested it be done. There doesn’t seem to be a function for loading a dialog from its DID, which would be handy. There is a function to search for a dialog with a specific key value [2].

Does the E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED event only exist in 2.1? I was hoping to make use of it myself, but I am on 1.11 and it is not documented for that release.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dialog.html#id297346
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dialog.html#id295662

Ben Newlin