[OpenSIPS-Users] tcp_blocking_connect for same ip but different listen port

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 12 14:36:59 CEST 2015

Hi Rahul,

What presence event is there ? Maybe the Notifies (first and second) are
the result of the same event and triggered from the same process (this
explaining the serial processing of them).

What OpenSIPS version are you using ? as normally, for sequential
presence requests, the opening of new TCP conns is forbidden.