[OpenSIPS-Users] forwarding calls from Asterisk to OpenSIPs

Julian Kay juliank at vazycomm.com
Sun May 10 23:03:21 CEST 2015

Thanks again!

all my extensions have insecure=invite,port. I think Asterisk is forwarding
the call as: from anonymous.

right now when the user makes a selection  I use a GOTO in Asterisk to send
it to an Asterisk CONTEXT and from that CONTEXT I use:
Dial(SIP/opensips/1005)  opensips is the peer name in sip.conf

As per the sip trace

Opensips gets an INVITE

FROM "Anonymous"<sip:anonymous at vazycomm.com>

TO <sip:1005 at vazycomm.com:5060>

Thanks, I do appreciate the input very much

Juls