[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog start event over EVI

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:39:54 CEST 2015

Hey Guys,

I am using EVI to generate CDRs out of OpenSIPS. The result is that I
get one CDR record at the end of the dialog as E_ACC_CDR event.

Now I would need to know also when dialog starts (eg: after INVITE is
being OKed).

What is the most recommended way to achieve that? I tried setting
evi_flag but it appears that works only if I do not set cdr_flag. Am I
right in that assumption? Are both evi_flag and evi_missed_flag options
suppressed by cdr_flag?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
DanB