[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Releases Status

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 4 17:52:50 CEST 2015

Hi, all!

Hope you have not forgot that this week we'll be releasing the
Production version of OpenSIPS 2.1. This release is scheduled for
Thursday, 7th of May 2015.

During the same day, we'll be releasing the last version of OpenSIPS 1.8
and 1.10, as well as a new minor version for 1.11.

Talk to you on Thursday!

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions