[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic routing based on a shell variable with Opensips

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri May 1 11:51:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

You can fetch a shell variable in OpenSIPS by using the $env pvar in the
cfgutils module ( see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/cfgutils#id294802 )

After that, routing to the actual nodes can be done by using the module
of your choice ( dispatcher, stateless in terms of dialog counting, or
load_balancer which takes into consideration the number of calls in each
node )

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer