[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog hanging at State 5

John Mathew john.mathew at divoxmedia.com
Mon Mar 30 19:08:02 CEST 2015

Razvan,

I tried to reproduce the issue, by making UAS not to respond for opensips
request. but opensips is handling it correctly. That means the issue is not
during Request Timeout.

Then what what could be reason, when intermittently Dialog not deleted from
state 5 and once in 2-3 days state 5 calls will be 5000 numbers and
opensips ran out of shmem and crashes.

John Mathew
CEO/Director
Divox International Inc.