[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP/2.0 477 Send failed (477/TM) - Route

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:58:01 CET 2015

Hi Leo,

Actually 477 is transport error. The failure route is triggered only when
there is a SIP failure.

So if you want to handle the 477 send failed situation, Just use "0x02" flag
with t_relay().

Here is the sample script.

if (!t_relay("3"))
{
       #0x02 option will make t_relay() to return failure to script instead
of sending the 477 out
       #0x01 skips 100 trying message..
       # So i am using 3, i.e 0x01 and 0x02..
       # so now we can send call to voice mail etc,,

       # If you want to remove the user from location table remove it now ,
So that we can get 477 for next requests.

	if (!remove("location", "$ru"))
	    sl_reply_error();
	else
	    xlog("L_INFO","AOR of $rU is Removed from DB");

	if((is_method("INVITE")))
	{
	    # send to voice mail or do what you want to do.
	}

}

Cheers,
Venkatesh Macha,