[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence Error messages

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Mar 20 21:41:30 CET 2015

It might be that the phone is generating a SUBSCRIBE with a particular
SIP-If-Match header.
For each line-seize subscription, a notification is sent out.
If a SUBSCRIBE with a particular SIP-If-Match header is received, but
no SIP-ETag is matched, a new notification is generated, but it seems
that the phone ignores it and re-sends the subscription.

Having the full pcap will help understand what's going on here.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com