[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:dialog:dlg_validate_dialog:

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 19 17:24:48 CET 2015

Hello,

Just to recap, you are saying that the Contact the user agent is sending
is broken and you are happy that OpenSIPS is properly fixing the
message, but you want to get rid of the ERRORs in the log ? If this is
the case, you can use setdebug [1] for this.

Try something like

setdebug(-3)
if ($DLG_status!=NULL && !validate_dialog() ) {
     xlog(" in-dialog bogus request \n");
     fix_route_dialog();
}
setdebug()