[OpenSIPS-Users] Jitsi sent REGISTER, Opensips received nothing

Gordon E. Sims, Jr. GSims at nexepe.com
Thu Mar 19 11:08:19 CET 2015

I would take a look at the network in between.  If Jitsi is sending out packets, and opensips is not receiving, then look at routers, switches and firewall in between.  Are you able to ping the opensips device from the same network that Jitsi is on?  This should verify basic routing, then start looking at any potential firewall rules.  If you are not getting ping requests, then you will want to check your routing with opensips. Make sure can ping outside of your network that Jitsi is on as well.

Just my thoughts,

Gordon

Sent from my iPhone6