[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher user specific route question - 2.1

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:17:41 CET 2015

I have add extra "zone" column in subscriber table,

+--------------+---------+
| username |  zone |
+--------------+---------+
|    1001     |    1    |
|    1002     |    2    |
+--------------+---------+

In dispatcher table I have following two Freeswitch in two groups.

+-------+-----------------------------+--------------------+
| setid | destination              | description    |
+-------+------------------------------+-------------------+
|     1 | sip:fs1.example.com | Freeswitch-1 |
|     2 | sip:fs2.example.com | Freeswitch-2 |
+-------+------------------------------+-------------------+

in opensips.cfg script i am query subscriber table base on incoming
username and storing zone in avp(zone) variable, and calling same variable
in following code

if ( !ds_select_dst("$avp(zone)", "4", "FM10"))

Question: now either user belongs to zone 1 or 2, so it is *NOT* going to
do load-balancing between two. But if I want to allow some user to do
load-balancing then how it will be possible in above scenario?

Can i set "setid" on fly so i can pass request along with user request and
set same group for both switch and user call load-balance on both switch?

Any other idea?