[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 2.1 Release Candidate is out !

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 18 19:26:52 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm really excited to announce that after almost one year of hard work,
the OpenSIPS 2.1 RC is now available for download.
          http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/

The 2.1 version is a major step in OpenSIPS evolution, encapsulating
major redesign (protocols, timers, reactors, async support) and valuable
additions (websockets, Fraud Detection, SIP Compression, Async DB
queries, Topology Hiding and more).
          http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-2-1-0-Notes

OpenSIPS 2.1 is the first in line benefiting of the New Design (NG)
brainstorming and work - where many radical and innovative concepts have
been introduced, to put OpenSIPS on the top of the SIP server engines -
in terms of efficiency, scalability, features set and flexibility.

OpenSIPS 2.1 is the result of the whole community effort - there were
many people involved in the design, in implementation, testing and
reporting - and we want to thank you all for making this release possible:
          https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/2.1/CREDITS

Version 2.1 is a release candidate - the stable GA version is to be
release in the next 1.5 month, after more in depth testing .

In the mean while, enjoy the fantastic ride with OpenSIPS 2.1 :)

Best regards,