[OpenSIPS-Users] R: Re: OPENSIPS + IVR CALL CONTROL

danilo.sm at tin.it danilo.sm at tin.it
Tue Mar 17 11:26:44 CET 2015

hi all
Sorry for delay

these are my few lines to include in the routing logic to manage OpenSips + Asterisk IVR

On OpenSips Box

if($rU=="<aexten>){
                rewriteuri("sip:<aexten>@<asterisk_ip>:<asterisk_port>");
                t_relay();
                resetflag(IDN); # Reset flag used to get in this subroutine
        }

On Asterisk Box

[inbound-context]
include => exten_context

[exten_context]
exten => aexten,1,Answer()
exten => aexten,n,Background(/ivr/ivr_file)
exten => aexten,n,WaitExten(10)
exten => aexten,n,NoOp()
exten => aexten,n,Return()
exten => t,1,Hangup()

exten => 1,1,Dial(SIP/<outbound_trunk>/<called_number>,20)
exten => 2,1,Dial(SIP/<outbound_trunk>/<called_number_2>,20)

Hope this can help