[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and Apple Push Notification

leo uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 3 00:21:46 CET 2015

Hello Bogdan,

Wow!!! It took me so much to understand this... hahaha

I just need the last help:
- considering that the UAC has an unlimited expiry (so the lookup will
return 1)
- my actual configuration is trying to send the INVITE to the contact in the
DB but it will timeout (because the UAC is not connected anymore but it has
unlimited expiry).
- after this time out i should send the PN and wait for the UAC to
re-register and then establish a new INVITE with this new info.

Could you give me a couple of ideas on how to implement this?

Thanks a lot!

Leo